Tuesday, October 11, 2011

More Summer Pics!

Rileigh was given this on her one year birthday but she was too little for it. I put the stroller away and got it out yesterday. She and Landon are fighting over who gets to wheel the babies around! This was yesterday morning. I was off school but Landon wasn't so she got to play with it all by herself!

Landon loves to take the cushions off the couch. Sometimes he makes a fort, sometimes a walkway so the sharks can't bite his feet and sometimes they just lay on them!

This was taken this weekend enjoying the sand box!

There are rare moments of sibling love. Landon is jealous of Rileigh as she still isn't as independent as he is. He does love her though and will occasionally show it!

Goofy boy crafting!

Ri likes to draw too, on everything so she has to sit in her high chair to draw!

"Elton Joe"

So, Ri still sleeps with me, gasp! I enjoy snuggling with her. Landon sleeps with Rob. We have an arrangement that works for us. Though I am trying to get into her crib which is attached to my bed. Here she's half in the crib and half in my bed. Progress, I say!


Landon's been doing speech therapy for almost a year now. We recently switched to a new therapist and she's amazing. He is really making strides in his speech. He brings his tongue between his teeth and has trouble with "ca" sounds. He's really improving!

My kids love the bounce house!





I took this video with my phone. I'm not sure it will work but it's Landon riding his bike.

No comments: