Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I think it's time for an update.....

I have been so busy the last two years!  My work load has increased exponentially this year and my little family just gets busier and busier as well.  

My biggest news is that I will be retiring at the end of this school year and this blog will once again become active, especially for the far off family members!  I'm looking forward to being a room mom, a PTO volunteer, running and cleaning while the kids are in school, and just enjoying my beautiful children.

Landon is in kindergarten, some days happily and other days not so much but he's learning and making good friends.  Rileigh is in her first year of preschool which she LOVES!  Her best friend is Emma and we hear all about Emma!  Both of my kiddos are growing like weeds.  Landon lost his first tooth a few months ago, at school thankfully.  Rileigh is off the growth charts for height, clocking in at 3'6"!  


 The kids enjoyed the snow in PA over the Christmas break.  Sledding and snowman building!


This pic was taken this winter on a warmer day.  




This is the most recent picture I have of the two of them together that you can see their sweet faces! Rileigh likes to hide her face when I try to take a picture!

No comments: